Friday, November 27, 2009
If 90% of all disease is related to poor nutrition, what's the other 10%? Could it be toxins?
Nutritional deficiencies and toxin proficiencies are two sides of the same coin. One leads to the other which worsens the other in a spiral that brings happiness only to the Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex and the Big Government it has lobbied.
How much of the Obama-Pelosi health care debacle even recognizes the true cause of disease?
David Steinman, publisher of the Doctor's Prescription for Healthy Living and a new book, Natural Cancer Cures, joins me to discuss real health care reform and environmental solutions that do not come from
Herbs, enzymes, nutrients and supplements, including Cat’s Claw, flax lignans, shark cartilage, and silver are helping people to survive cancer. David's the guy who really knows how to pull the poisons out of the mouths of babes.
Dr. Buttar also drops by with an update on Desiree Jennings's continued improvement from her Serious Adverse Event from the flu shot. Where is the mainstream media in reporting a story with a wonderfully positive ending? Where is the AMA praising a physician actually helping patients to get well? Can you hear the crickets chirping?
They are actually too busy endorsing Obama-care to care about a doctor helping patients in ways not approved by them. Right here, where we first broke the story, updates are on the way.
Thanks for tuning in where there's more healing in two hours than most shows have in a whole year!
Posted by Robert Scott Bell at 1:58 PM