Bill Gates claims that the vaccine-autism link is an absolute lie. We’ll tell you why Mr. Gates should stick to writing computer software.
Week 2 of The Robert Scott Bell Show on the Natural News Network features a very special segment called “Advanced Medicine Monday – Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid Buttar.” Dr. Buttar, author of The 9 Steps to Keep the Doctor Away, is a courageous physician who does not back down to Big Pharma and Big Government, especially when it comes to protecting children from the dangers of vaccination, or undoing the damage that has already occurred from it. What are the 9 steps? We’ll get you started.
What happens when blueberries are not blueberries? The Health Ranger out-digs the mainstream media to create the story. Mike Adams joins me with an update on the fake food finding and what the old media is doing to try and catch up. We’ll also hear what happens when a consumer calls General Mills to complain. Oh, the imagination!
Professor Timo Vesikari of Tampere University’s Vaccine Research Centre says not enough was known about the risks of its active ingredient. How do they release a vaccine that is not safety tested for use in children? Evidently, the same way they release all vaccines – on blind faith. I will explain how science has degraded into scientism.
Energy Medicine update: How do you know that a medicine does not work? According to a failed magician skeptic, it’s when an overdose of it does not kill you. You can’t make this stuff up.
The Power to Heal is Yours!
1. Bill Gates claims vaccine-autism link an absolute lie
2. Advanced Medical Monday with Dr. Rashid Buttar “Medical Rewind”
3. H1N1 Swine Flu shot linked to narcolepsy in children – science degrades to scientism by vaccination
4. Turning schools into shot clinics
5. Revealed: Secret recording of customer complaint phone call to General Mills about imaginary blueberries (satire)
6. Fake blueberries in cereal backstory with Mike Adams
7. Energy Medicine Update
Listen live here: http://www.naturalnews.com/Robert-Scott-Bell-Show.html