Robert Scott Bell Show broadcast for April 24, 2011, from 1 PM to 3 PM EDT.
Listen to the voice of health freedom and liberty for perspective like nowhere else in media. Just turn on your radio or internet stream at the appropriate time.
Controversial proposal would diagnose grief a mental disorder Ridiculous at best. Big Pharma will stop at nothing till they can drug you for every emotion you have
FDA approves the first vaccine to prevent meningococcal disease in infants and toddlers A new vaccine for infabts. As if there weren't enough already. How long before we start to see the damaging effects?
American Medical Association Does Not Support or Promote Hippocratic Oath This was interesting. Maybe it's old school to think that ALL doctors are held to the oath but apparently there are other versions. One would think though that the AMA would.
Countries to share viruses in exchange for cheap drugs The vaccination blitzkrieg continues
Are flame retardants poisoning Calif. kids? Are your kids prone to bursting into flames? Apparently some kids can't.
Nutrition May Help Treat Traumatic Brain Injury – Of course.
The 10 Most Prescribed Drugs The 10 most prescribed drugs have alternatives. What might they be?
IMS finds that 78% of the nearly 4 billion U.S. prescriptions written in 2010 were for generic drugs (both unbranded and those still sold under a brand name). In order of number of prescriptions written in 2010, the 10 most-prescribed drugs in the U.S. are:
- Hydrocodone (combined with acetaminophen) -- 131.2 million prescriptions PAINKILLER
- Generic Zocor (simvastatin), -- 94.1 million prescriptions CHOLESTEROL
- Lisinopril (brand names include Prinivil and Zestril) -- 87.4 million prescriptions BLOOD PRESSURE
- Generic Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium) -- 70.5 million prescriptions THYROID
- Generic Norvasc (amlodipine besylate) angina -- 57.2 million prescriptions BLOOD PRESSURE
- Generic Prilosec (omeprazole) -- 53.4 million prescriptions (does not include OTC sales) ANTACID
- Azithromycin (Z-Pak and Zithromax) -- 52.6 million prescriptions ANTIBIOTIC
- Amoxicillin (various brand names) -- 52.3 million prescriptions ANTIBIOTIC
- Generic Glucophage (metformin) -- 48.3 million prescriptions DIABETES
- Hydrochlorothiazide (various brand names), a water pill -- 47.8 million prescriptions. BLOOD PRESSURE
The IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics reports that Americans spent $307 billion on prescription drugs in 2010. The 10 drugs on which we spent the most were:
- Lipitor, a cholesterol-lowering statin drug -- $7.2 billion CHOLESTEROL
- Nexium, an antacid drug -- $6.3 billion ANTACID
- Plavix, a blood thinner -- $6.1 billion BLOOD THINNER
- Advair Diskus, an asthma inhaler -- $4.7 billion ASTHMA
- Abilify, an antipsychotic drug -- $4.6 billion PSYCHIATRIC
- Seroquel, an antipsychotic drug -- $4.4 billion PSYCHIATRIC
- Singulair, an oral asthma drug -- $4.1 billion ASTHMA
- Crestor, a cholesterol-lowering statin drug -- $3.8 billion CHOLESTEROL
- Actos, a diabetes drug -- $3.5 billion DIABETES
- Epogen, an injectable anemia drug -- $3.3 billion ANEMIA
PAINKILLER – EFA’s (EPA/DHA), Arnica, Wounds Recovery, White Willow,
CHOLESTEROL (3) – GTF Chromium, Selenium, Fish oil,
BLOOD PRESSURE (3) – Liver, Kidneys, Bryonia, Taraxacum, Berberis, fish oil, Glutathione (One World Whey)
BLOOD THINNER – Fish oil, Nattokianase,
THYROID – Thyroidinum, Iodum,
ANTACID (2) – Alta Can-Gest, Magnesium, Dr. Ohhira’s Probitotics,
ANTIBIOTIC (2) – Silver hydrosol, Phosphorus, Hepar sul.,
DIABETES (2) – GTF Chromium, Lycopodium, Iris,
ASTHMA (2) – Liver, intestinal tract, Bryonia, Antimon. Tart., Drosera, Spongia,
PSYCHIATRIC (2) – EPA/DHA, metal detox, Amino acids,
ANEMIA – Blood builder, chlorophyll, Ferrum phos,
Top 15 Least Contaminated Produce Some good basic advice
7. Bell peppers
10. Kale/Collard greens
12. Grapes (imported)
3. Sweet corn
6. Sweet peas
14. Sweet potato
15. Honeydew melon
Happiest Places Have Highest Suicide Rates Says New Research First it was "Cheery people die sooner" now this? What’s the connection?
Family Physician Can’t Give Away Solo Practice Is the doctor patient relationship almost a thing of the past? Has the medical industrial complex squashed a centuries old tradition? Why is a personal relationship woth your practitioner important?
Limited time offer! Peace-of-Mind Homeopathic medicine kit, including remedies for radiation exposure! Call 1-800-543-3245. Available now for only $89.99 (price includes free shipping) for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1
Listen live here: http://www.naturalnews.com/NNRN-LiveStream.asp
In case you missed my broadcast from Nullify Now Austin this past weekend, you can still listen to it here: http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/robertScottBell/
Sign up for email alerts here: www.NaturalNews.com/RobertScottBell
Previous episodes of the Robert Scott Bell Show: http://www.naturalnews.com/NNRN-Archive.asp