Radio broadcast on Sunday, January 24, 2010 from 1 PM to 3 PM EST: Is the health care reform bill dead? The election of Massachusetts Republican Scott Brown appears to have impacted the resolve of Democrats to force a reform bill through, due largely to new realities concerning their impending demise at the ballot box.
While it remains to be seen whether Sen. Brown will turn out to be a small government or establishment Republican, it certainly is heartening to see that an active populace can stem the leftist tide rushing toward a totalitarian takeover of what remains of health care in America. One caveat, Brown did support Massachusetts health care reform. Could he be a wolf in sheep's clothing?
Over the last 100 years, bloodsucking leeches on both sides of the political aisle have sucked the lifeblood out of healing in America and replaced it with monopolistic pharmaceutical and medical corporatism. Why should it be surprising that Pelosi, Reid and Obama still desire a government-run medical system? Don't kid yourself, just because Scott Brown has replaced Teddy Kennedy does not mean that Democrats are giving up on their dream of socialism.
Since both parties are guilty of growing government at the expense of individual liberty, perhaps our litmus test for candidates going forward should be whether they are endorsed by their own parties. Voting has not been the problem, the candidates running for those votes has been. Look for candidates receiving little love from old guard Dems and Repubs and then you'll have a pretty good idea of who to support.
Choosing between welfare and warfare is the running Hegelian Dialectic between establishment Democrats and Republicans. In health care, the dialectic is between socialism and corporatism, both of which result in the growth of government and subsequent loss of health freedom. Will the Tea Party force Republicans to live up to their claims of being the party of smaller government?
The system is broke - or maybe it's the people who believe that further institutionalizing the broken medical monopoly that are really broke. What is never up for discussion in the mainstream media is whether the current system we have is worth saving at all. Corporatism is not a free market. Affordable health care does not mean cheaper (or free) drugs for poor people -- because drugs are not health care.
A right is something you can exercise without violating anyone else's rights, which is why health care can never be a right. The Democrats are wrong. So are the Republicans. Maybe this is why more Americans refuse to identify with either party. Is there a party of freedom in the house?
The Robert Scott Bell Show cherishes the principles that strengthen our understanding and practical application of freedom and healing. Where other talk shows leave off, the Robert Scott Bell Show is just getting started. Listen to the voice of health freedom and liberty for perspective this week Sunday, January 24, 2010 from 1 PM to 3 PM EST. Just turn on your radio or internet stream at the appropriate time.
Hour One: Marine Omega-3 Fats and Longevity -- Did you know that essential fats play a vital role in anti-aging? Telomere length has emerged as a novel marker to determine biological age and a new study reveals telomere lengths correlate positively with the presence of oceanic essential fats. Stuart Tomc returns to report on more food-based nutritional solutions, rooted in science, that actually have verified positive impact on aging gracefully and even reversing clinical depression.
Plus, more on why the Democrats have not given up on health care reform, despite the election of a Massachusetts Republican to the Senate:
Also, what delusion has led Mayor Bloomberg to declare a New York City-wide assault on salt?
Shall I explain why the salt to which he may be referring is indeed a poison, but also point out the fact that salt, unrefined and unadulterated, is critical for sustaining healthy life?
Thanks for tuning in where there's more healing in two hours than most shows have in a whole year! Your calls at 1-800-449-8255. (Show topics subject to change based on breaking news and the whims of the host.)
Hour Two: Prostate Cancer Reversal -- There are many causes to be found when looking for cancer origin points. Once we remove the offending substances of causation, what shall we do to prevent or reverse cancer already present? Chris Barr returns with more discussion of the crucial role of 100% food grown Selenium in the absolute reversal of prostate cancer (and many other cancers). While The Cost Of Cancer Meds Influences Treatment, we will discuss remedies that will only break cancer, not your bank account.
Is the FDA blind? What if Echinacea did this:
More on pre-partum depression and the crucial role of GTF Chromium in its prevention and treatment. Will the FDA ban SSRI's during pregnancy:
Did the FDA approve another dangerous drug? So much for protecting the people:
Cholesterol kids? Merck gave 34,000 dollars to Baylor for consulting on Vytorin? Don't get Mercked again.
Will the Department of Health and Human Services promote a new statin school lunch program?
Empowering the nation and everyone in it to heal, only on the united States of health talk radio. Your calls at 1-800-449-8255. (Show topics subject to change based on breaking news and the whims of the host.)
Natural Solution Links for Independence:
- Great news! There is now a new choice in superior, whole food nutrition from the ocean:. Super Sea Veg 1-800-893-8344. Call and get some today!
- Is your baby a "Nordic" baby? Are you? Nordic Naturals essential fats for the whole family! www.nordicnaturals.com 800.662.2544
- Regenerative medicine? Discover the many benefits of silver hydrosol! Try the Best. It's Sovereign Silver from Natural-Immunogenics. Call 1-888-328-8840 today and ask about the NEW Homeopathic First Aid Gel, voted one of the Top Ten new natural products of 2008!
- More yummy nutrition from HempUSA.org. Call (908) 691-2608 to get the 5lb Sampler Plus.......FREE SHIPPING, which includes 1- 1lb Hemp Powder, 2- 1lb Hemp Seeds salted or unsalted, 3- 1lb Soft Centers/without the hull, 4- 1lb Hemp Coffee, 5- 1-17 Ounce of Hemp Oil, 6- 1- 21/2 lb Micro Plant Powder. Amazing! Have you tried the hemp coffee? Wow!
- Where can you get the many things that are discussed on the Robert Scott Bell Show? Why, ChoosetobeHealthy.com of course. Call 1-866-424-1077. Especially food grown GTF chromium and selenium and Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics12plus.
- Environmental cleaning solutions have no peer! Get OrangeTKO today! Call 1-800-991-2463 TODAY! Your family will no longer have to resort to toxic petrochemical cleaners! This is HUGE!
- Clean everything, Safely! The Crusador is the new place to get your Organic Orange TKO. It's also the easiest way get Orange TKO. Go to HealthTruthRevealed.com! Or call 1-800-593-6273 today!
- Go OrganicRacing.com and Harmony Cone ear candles, putting passion for quality food and healing into passion for racing! Ear infections, sinus pressure, sore throat? Ear Candles! Visit Harmony Cone for the best! Ask your favorite health food store for Harmony Cone Ear Candles.
Sneak Preview for the January 31 show: Plenty of surprise guests and healing topics on radio!
Now you can visit and subscribe to The Robert Scott Bell Show blog!
Talk Radio is healthier -- EVERY Sunday! Listen January 24, 2010, the show begins at 1 PM EST and broadcasts live until 3 PM EST.
1) Marine Omega-3 Fats and Longevity and 2) Prostate Cancer Reversal on Talk Radio Network from 1 PM to 3 PM EST, Sunday, January 24, 2010.
The Robert Scott Bell Radio Program is here to empower you with healing principles every week! Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual, Economic and yes, even Political Healing! Every week on Talk Radio Network. The power to heal is yours...